Subject: Re: [Leica] website comments
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:39:40 -0500

Francesco-
Missed the original post ( my mouse will sometimes delete two messages with
one click, and I don't catch it sometimes)
I did check the site. Nice. Loads fast, and several photos seemed to grab
me- mainly the ones taken in Thailand. The composition is better and I would
probably guess that they were taken later than the others. They lead the eye
better and have better balance, though the unusual shot of Le Tour D'Eiffel
was very different and nice. It is hard to take a new view of such a famous
landmark! Believe me, doing photofinishing I had thought I had seen all the
ways to shoot it, but this one was unusual, and effective.
( the sour grapes crowd may be jealous they can't get to such interesting
places! I'm merely green with envy! :o)~     )
Dan