Subject: Re: [Leica] website comments
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 20:51:25 -0800

Hello  Thomas:

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my photos.  I appreciate the
criticism be it from amateur, professional or non-professional.  I'm glad I
convinced my fiance to take an evening walk with the "bothersome tripod"
for the evening shot of the Eiffel Tower. I'm so glad others enjoyed that
composition.  Thanks for the tips on getting closer or changing lenses.

Yvonne  ; )