Subject: Re: [Leica] Yvonnes web site
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 23:19:03 -0600

At 08:36 PM 3/1/99 -0800, you wrote:
>I was trying to get in the full effect of the mass of people
>attempting to reach the gold statue to make their offerings, and I feel
>that focusing in on only the three men would have lost the crowd idea.

Francesco,

Thus the need to take plenty of film. Don't limit yourself to the first
idea that comes to mind. Do it both ways, and then look for alternatives.
Don't shoot one frame, or shoot a bunch of frames of the same thing. Work it.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

No matter which way you ride, it's uphill and against