Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson Stylus
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 12:15:52 -0500

Are you using the backing sheet that Epson recommends w/ its papers?  I
haven't had any feed problems, but I do notice that Epson insists that one
use it even with the heavier weight photo paper.  Also, check to see that
the feed adjust lever under the cover is set to zero.

If this all seems too obvious, I apologize in advance.

Chandos

At 11:40 AM 3/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Is anyone else having problems with paper not feeding into their Epson
>Stylus 700?...When it feeds, it's fine - when it doesn't, it makes me
>nuts....(How's that for a technical description of the problem?) :-) B. D.

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary