Subject: Re: [Leica] FS V35
From: Mark Hanner <Newsdude@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 01:31:52 -0500

Folks,

I know it's not Friday but I wanted to give all the LUGers a shot before I list
this on EBay Friday....

For Sale:

Mint Leica V35 Enlarger w/baseboard
Color Module
Focotar f 2.8/40mm
Includes: slide holder and new negative holder w/pressure glass on one side
Instruction booklet & Leica: Darkroom Practice book included

Bonus:  I will thrown in several Leica books and a 10 year collection of Leica
View Finder, Leica View, & Leica Quarterly  (worth $200. +)

ALL FOR $1500.00 US.
I would prefer someone in the NYC area so I don't have to ship.  If interested
please email me at Newsdude@earthlink.net

Thanks, Mark