Subject: Re: [Leica] velvia and Taj Mahal
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 00:24:33 EST

I would agree with Velvia having a problem with rendering whites white.  I
have seen this green/grayish cast.  I also had the unhappy experience of using
Velvia in Germany under heavy overcast skies.  Film was way too slow.  Velvia
also went excessively blue under open shade conditions.  Needless to say, I'm
not a big fan.  I prefer Sensia II for general use.

Bill Rosauer