Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Tele-Elmarit first and second -Reply
From: Gareth Jolly <gareth.jolly@minters.com.au>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 09:35:27 +1000

Just on the topic of 90mm lens, I just bought an Elmarit M 90mm for my
M6.

One thing I'm finding a little difficult to get used to (having used SLRs until
I bought my M6) is the small size of the 90mm frames.  I should say that I
have an M6 HTM.

Perhaps my eyesight just isn't that good, but I do find it a bit more difficult
to precisely determine what I'm shooting - especially portraits of groups
from a distance.

Are there any aftermarket magnifiers to fit on an M6?

Thanks in advance
Gareth Jolly