Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Tamarkin email address
From: "A. Huntley" <prasepe@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:19:49 -0500

Rob,
This topic was covered a couple of months ago...basically, forget it...you probably
won't get an answer!  I'm sure the e-mail address you stated works fine, but it seems
that many companies just simply don't respond.  I really don't know why?!?  I, too,
sent an e-mail to Tamarkin prior to buying my first M6 asking about considerations I
should be looking at between the "classic" M6 and M6HM for the kind of work I do.  No
response...EVER!  You would think that a customer contemplating parting with $2K+
would get some attention!  Don Chatterton and a few others seem to respond.  Good luck!

Best regards,
Alan Huntley