Subject: [Leica] Re: m-3 flash
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 12:04:05 EST

>Tony Chang wrote:
>>
>> Hello Luggers,
>>
>> I am planning to use a flash with my M3.  Can anyone tell me where can I
>> get a flash PC adapter for my 40+ yr old M3?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tony Chang

i had my m-3 flash posts upgraded by Leica along with a clean and lube, cost
damn near $400 but what the hell. The flash adaptor costs about $20 these
days, I still have one rolling around my drawer I don't use any more.  It
works, but if you do a LOT of flash I'd recommend the upgrade as the adaptor
tends to poke out from the back of the camera. If you only do flash
occasionally, and don't mind putting the adaptor in a little case attached to
the camera strap, say, it's a doable solution and a lot cheaper. Want it? $12
includes postage.

charlie trentelman
3556 Fowler Ave.
Ogden, Utah 84403