Subject: Re: [Leica] Ramblings from Kathmandu - may or may not be on topic
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 13:21:20 -0600

Saturday, March 06, 1999, Ian wrote:
> Anyway, I will have to sign off the list and pack up the computer in the
> next while.  As I don't know exactly when that will be I thought I would
> say goodbye for now until I get hooked up again in Bangkok.

Ian,

When  you  get  to  Bangkok  could  you  see  if  you  could  locate a
photographer  named  Setta Moonvanit for me.  He was my best friend in
College  and  over  the years I have lost track of him.  Last address I
have for him is in Bangkrang, Nonburi.

The last time I sent mail  to it I never got a response, so I think he
may have moved.

Thanks and good luck with your move.

Best regards,
 Harrison                          mailto:mcclary@iname.com