Subject: Re: [Leica] Seattle Film Works
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 15:02:34 -0600

Bill

Whatever you do DO NOT throw this film into your garbage.

It is so bad it will contaminate ther rest of your trash and cause a
garbage revolt.

The best thing to do is to get some naplam from your local army surplus and
toast this film till the ashes are of a medium sandy consistancy, only then
can you throw it into your garbage.

I hope you get this in time or Huntsville as we will know it will cease to
be.  The space program will collapse and all of your Leica's will up and
walk away from your house.

Also, DO NOT EVEN THINK of putting this film in your camera.

I know a guy who did that once and he still can't speak the king's english.

>Today I received two rolls of free? film from Seattle film works.  Has
>anyone had any experience with them?  My first inclination is to just throw
>the film in the garbage can and forget about it.  Or is this some good
>stuff that these people do a good job with?
>

>Bill Grimwood

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
Preview my book: http://www.volmania.com