Subject: Re: [Leica] Fungus -- humidity? or darkness the catalyst?
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:13:00 EST

RE

<< We have electrical dehumidifier cabinets in which one can adjust the RH.
They come in 40 liters sizes and above.  I store my camera, lenses, slides,
loupes, binocs in them when they are not in use.  The electricity consumption
costs less than a dollar a month.  Dan K.  >>

Dan:

I want to purchase two dehumidifiers, mount them on the wall, and provide for
their continuous drainage into my septic system:  can you recommend a
manufacturer and model?  And, too, what humidifier are you using?

Leon
LP6@aol.com