Subject: Re:[Leica] Re:m-6 film scratching.
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 08:39:01 -0500

I'm curious about these "Leica Cassettes"; as a relative Newbie- what do
these do differently? I bulk load various films (XP2 Super, EPR for cross
processing, PMC, VPS, TriX) and would love to have a 'better' cassette. I
use the Kalt metal shells, but I do find light leaks and scratches
occasionally. Are the Leica Cassettes superior?
Where does on find them?

thanks,

Bob Keene