Subject: Re: RE: RE: [Leica] M sound levels
From: Rmusacchio@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:41:33 EST

Jem,

Your point on my comments is well made. I am new to the forum, and have
certainly enjoyed the exchanges that I've read.  There is a need for a place
to exchange information about the intricacies and quirks of particular pieces
of equipment, and this is particularly true in the Leica world since there has
been so much evolution of the gear. I see this sort of exchange as being very
helpful in evaluating lenses or bodies for purchase. Shared experience is the
best teacher. I'd like to help others avoid pitfalls that I've found, and
would like to learn from you, as well.

Still the image of a grown adult huddling in a closet with two cameras and a
tape deck is a hoot.

Rick.