Subject: RE: RE: RE: [Leica] M sound levels
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:06:32 -0000

Yup,
It sure is a hoot, but each to his own, even if it furthers a fantasy fetish
for fashion phography finding female forms in fantastic film features...
...or whatever...

Back to photography though.
I picked up the publicity brochure, which includes details of my forthcoming
exhibition, yesterday. There were several lines outlining the concept of the
pictures, where it was showing, the times etc and gallery contact details,
all correct.
Then I noticed my name, or rather it wasn't quite my name, as I'm now listed
as 'Jem Kline', slandered forever with the same (similar) name to the man
who drove a stake into the heart of The Beatles! How can I ever live this
down?!

Such is the transitory price of fame...

Jem