Subject: [Leica] Advice: film to duplicate document
From: Xavier Logean <xavier.logean@epfl.ch>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 10:06:52 +0100

Hello Luggers,

I would like to superpose some text printed  an a B&W photo I took.
I tried with Photoshop: it's fine, but I prefer the photo paper support.

I wonder which B&W film should I use to duplicate text of size
16 to 20 points on a4 or letter paper. I plan to use my M6 with
my 90 Elmarit.

Any advice on film, ISO, and may-be processing?

Xavier.

Logean Xavier                            e-mail: xavier.logean@epfl.ch
Swiss Federal Institute                  Phone : ++41 21 693 52 57
of Technology Lausanne  (EPFL)           Fax   : ++41 21 693 66 10
Computer Science Department (DI)
Institute for computer Communications and Applications (ICA)
CH-1015 Lausanne