Subject: [Leica] Re: 350mm f4.5-R opinions?
From: Michael Hintlian <MichaelHintlian@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 07:03:39 -0500

Jim;

Thats right, I remember you mentioning this lens some time ago.  Do you
find it better in the near range or closer to infinity or is it great
throughout?  Is the focus throw long or short?  When you say sharp, can you
compare it to anything I may have experience with???  (not sure how you
would do that, but I thought I'd ask).

How slow does this lens become with the 2X-Apo?

Thanks!

MH

<<I've had one of these since they were available. It is a dynamite lens,
some special glass, extremely sharp, and is unbelievable with a 2x APO
extender. I will never sell mine. It is a treasure,