Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Re: other leica lenses...
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 12:09:55 -0600

 Saturday, March 13, 1999, 4season wrote:
> Clearly you guys are underestimating the value of toys--and of play! If your
> toys earn you money, and your playing results in greatness, what's the
> problem? I'd think this would be an enviable situation. Playing does not
> imply that you can't do something as well as possible; merely that you've
> never forgotten that this is supposed to be fun!
>
> Taking your Leicas (and other toys) too seriously is a really bad idea, if
> it leads to an unwillingness to try new things unless approved-of by Leica.

Jeff,

How  true.....I  have  always  said  being a working photographer is a
game...sometimes  I  get  the best photo and win and sometimes someone
else  does...all in  all it  is  fun and I feel blessed to make a living
with my hobby.

To  me work would be being a CPA, Lawyer or some other dreadful career
where  you  are  swamped  in paper work...lord knows I have a hard time
with the paper work being a photographer produces!

I  have  liked playing with all of my camera toys, Leica, Canon, Nikon
and getting a check after just makes playing that much sweeter.

Best regards,
 Harrison                          mailto:mcclary@iname.com
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com