Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New Homepage
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 07:26:17 +0100

Hi Gareth,

I really like many of your shots, particularly Moped Riders and Ghosts. As
you yourself allude to, the size should be bigger. I also would like to
see:
- -some technical information (camera, lens, film)
- -a setup with thumbnails that allows me to go straight to the image I am
interested in, without having to go through all the pictures
- -most importantly: more of your excellent work!

Nathan

Gareth Jolly wrote:

> A quick email to let you know that I've set up a homepage with about 10
> of my photos.
>
>     http://www.users.bigpond.com/garethjolly/
>
> I'd appreciate any comments.
>
> I might pre-empt by saying that I recognise that I need to provide a
> function to enlarge some of the photos and some of the reproductions
> could be improved.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Gareth Jolly

- --