Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica CL
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 08:35:25 -0500

The CL with the 40 and 90 were a great combination.  I was especially happy
with the 90  and miss it very much, and the 40 presented a very interesting
perspective.  However, two matters for which to watch in my experience.

On more than one occasion, the meter stalk in my CL jammed and required an
inexpensive repair.  Also, I am not certain what kind of adhesive was
originally used to cement the meter cell to the stalk, but on my Leica CL it
dried and became brittle and the cell fell off and jammed the shutter
resulting in great inconvenience but not great expense.

	Buzz Hausner