Subject: RE: [Leica] continuously variable M shutter?
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:38:30 -0500

Only in my dreams could I ever print like either Ansel Adams or Henri
Gassman, both of whom produced masterpieces of profoundly different
qualities.  Like most journeyman dark-room workers, I must have a pretty
good negative to get even pretty good results.   Color?  Eliot Porter went
so far as to do his own dye-transfers, some people just have the touch, the
rest of us can only try harder.  At the end of the day intention is always
better than accident, but I will accept an accident if it was the only way
to get the shot.

	Buzz