Subject: RE: [Leica] was photography, now good bye :(
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:51:44 -0500

Ted--

	I am sure that I and most of the rest of us have learned far more
from your sage advice and common sense than you could ever have taken away
from the LUG.  I will miss you and hope you drop in often.  Good luck with
your next project and let us know how its going and when it will be
available!

	When the going gets weird, I for one will always think of your
admonition and just GRAB MY DAMN CAMERA AND GO TAKE PICTURES!!!

	Buzz Hausner