Subject: Re: [Leica] was photography, now good bye :(
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:33:29 -0500

At 07:51 AM 3/16/99 -0800, you wrote:
>So for now my friends of the LUG family I bid you adieu.
>
>kindest regards,
>

>Ted Grant
>This is Our Work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler.
>http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Tell me it's not true, Ted!!  We have missed you and now you're leaving!
The LUG will not be the same without you.  Please check in frequently.
Tell your agent you need the mental stimulation of the LUG and just can't
finish your book without it (even if it's not true!)  Now I'm doubly sorry
I missed you in California.  I'm ordering your book from your web site.
Your leaving will probably have a cumulative effect.  Leica photographers
will be leaving the computer and going out taking photos.  The market will
be flooded with Leica photos!    We'll miss you  :-(

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/