Subject: [Leica] Personal
From: "Richard Clompus" <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:18:52 -0500

Ted,

I wanted to wish you well and thank you for all the help you have given me
through your emails.  I have learned a lot from your lifetime's experience
as a photographer.  I will try to continue in your tradition of giving as I
can as an optometrist and now vice president with Johnson & Johnson's vision
care companies.  I will be leaving private practice next week after 18 years
if caring for many patients and friends.  I'm moving to Marc Small's town in
Roanoke, Virginia.

I hope you enjoy your "retirement" and don't give away your Leicas too
quickly <bg>.  Maybe now you'll have the time to photograph all the things
you wanted to do but couldn't get a round to it.

Be well my friend,

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
Rclompus@innus.jnj.com