Subject: [Leica] M Small Viewfinder comments
From: JZa1058168@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:23:53 EST

I was sorry to see Marc Small's comments about the current issue of the LHSA
Viewfinder.  His complimentary remarks about the issue did not outweigh his
poor taste and near slander of two fellow LHSA members. These two, Roy Moss in
particular, have spent countless hours (without compensation)  in LHSA work.
Comments and corrections, about and of, Viewfinder articles are in order,
however, Ad Hominem remarks are not. I think apologies are in order. Joe
Zarick,Cincinnati Ohio .