Subject: Re: [Leica] bokeh article
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:47:24 -0500

At 11:13 AM 1999-03-18 -0000, Simon Pulman-Jones wrote:
>I've just come across an article about 'bokeh' by a Harold M Merklinger

Well, this isn't ANY old Harold M Merklinger:  this is THE Harold M
Merklinger, the first researcher, for instance, to note that the rigid 2/50
Summicron has a different optical formula from the collapsible version.
Merklinger is quite an authority, and his various articles in Shutterbug
over the years have been most enjoyable.

I had the pleasure of meeting him in Toronto several years back.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!