Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Prodovit RT projector
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:44:47 -0800 (PST)

The only mail order store who lists the RT's now is Smile in NY.
Supposedly these projectors have the tightest slide registration tolerance
of anything available now or ever before. they have also introduced the
bright light feature which is standard on them, whereas you can get it for
P2XXX (retrofit, and I think it is standard as well on the new projectors)
I know of a LUG member who was going to buy a kit for a 2XXX series
projector and I am awaiting his report on it (this is in Europe, so I
don't think it is available here yet; at least in Jan Leica USA didn't
know what I was talking about when I called them!)
Hope this helps!

Lucian

PS I wish I knew if the trays are Kodak style or not!