Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Prodovit RT projector
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:54:13 -0000

No direct experience,
but I was present at Photokina where Leica co-presented an evening slide
show of Rene Burri's work. Sadly the evening was rather delayed due to the
new(ish) Pradovit RT projector not acting as it should! I'm not sure what
the problem was though and I'm sure it wasn't operater error, both Hans
Gunther von Zydowitz and Gunther Osterloh were there!

Jem