Subject: Re: [Leica] M Small Viewfinder comments
From: "A. Huntley" <prasepe@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 19:22:24 -0500

Bill,
I have to agree with you wholeheartedly in regards the absolutely fine job that each and everyone continues to do to make LHSA what it is!  I have read many photographic periodicals for 20+ years and, though the yearly dues for LHSA seemed "a little rich for my blood" when I first looked into joining, I signed up and have never looked back!  I think the Viewfinder is a FIRST CLASS publication-bar none-and I enjoy each and every issue.  To all the hard working folks at LHSA here is one member expressing a heartfelt THANK YOU...keep up the good work and keep those Viewfinder's coming!

All the best,
Alan Huntley