Subject: [Leica] Re: Damn Lens Hood Stuck!
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 17:07:19 -0800

Turn the knurled ring to the left, so that the red bent arrow lines up with
the white dot on the hood. The white dot in front of the knurled ring. Then
squeeze the tabs (on each side) and it'll slip right off.

When you put it on, after seating it on the lens, turn the knurled ring to
the right so that the white dots line up. this is the locked position.

The red arrow shows you what to do.

Jim