Subject: [Leica] Got M4-2 back
From: "Gary and Dawn Klein" <gdklein@bytehead.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 01:14:47 -0600

Well I got my M4-2 back to day fresh from DAG.  Recovered and CLA'd.  You
wouldn't believe how much better the viewfinder seems now that it has been
gone over.  The rangefinder is easier to use and the patch is a ton
brighter.  And the ugly black gaffer's tape I used to hide my missing Leica
Hide is now banished once and for all.

Now my next project is to send my Elmar f2.8 in for an overhaul and front
element replacement.  Maybe by fall.

gck