Subject: [Leica] answers??
From: allan jay silver <silver@proaxis.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 07:40:18 -0800

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:03:32 -0800
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W slides

The only problems I had in development was tiny airbells that show up

	Years ago when I was more active in the darkroom I often used a wetting
agent added to either the developer or an initial rinse to prevent air
bubbles.  Wacking those bakelite developing tanks to shake bubbles loose
sometimes caused them to crack. (didn't know my own strength)

And to Mark...
	Been there and done that!  Using graded contrast paper is fine, but still
will not print out shadow detail if it isnt on the negative.  Perhaps this
is why Ansel adams used his multi-cassette method.

allan