Subject: Re: [Leica] Chinese Leica Copies
From: apbc <apbc@public1.sta.net.cn>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 99 19:05:44 +0800

To all hard-core collectors!

I have found a source for complete, new in packaging Red Flag cameras
(the M4/M5 clone built in Shanghai in the Cultural Revolution - early
'70s - at the behest of Jiang Qing, Chairman Mao's ahem feisty wife). The
sets have never been used and come complete with 35/1.4, 50 1.4, 90/2
lenses, caps, hoods etc.

These are the rarest and most expensive Leica copy collectibles with only
about 100 sets ever made, many of which were worn out in press use.
Please let me know if you are interested.

The price - something like $7,000 a set.

My source - all I will reveal is that it the guy who made the self timer
levers!!! Honestly!

Bests

Adrian

Adrian Bradshaw