Subject: RE: [Leica] G system and Leica IN YOUR DREAMS
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:45:47 +0100

Thank you Lucien for the link, I know that article quite well as it has
been posted a few times in different forums, but Tom's opinions do not
equate IMHO the painstaking test procedures Erwin goes through. Mark was
refering to Erwin to contradict a previous poster and seemed to suggest
that  a comparative optical test had been made. I have not traced such a
test.

Alan

On mercredi 24 mars 1999 9:44, Director [SMTP:director@ubi.edu] wrote:

> It's time to read the LUG archives:
>
> Off Topic - Contax G2 Review by Tom Shea (19-Feb-1998):

<http://lq.corenetworks.com/lq/view.cgi?ln=leicausers&mid=29531&sp=&q=g2
&b=1&s=1&o=0&ci=c051411551>