Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:04:34 -0600

At 06:46 AM 3/24/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Does Leica manufacture extension tubes for the R fixed focal length and
>zoom lenses? I've seen no mentioning of same in Leica's literature and
>in books. If  they don't, whose tubes are compatible? Thanks!

There's a Macro R adapter, and then there are extension tubes. You can find
them at most Leica dealers (they can order them) or you can find them in
shutterbug. Don't remember the model numbers, but get a Leica catalogue.
That lists all Leica items.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.