Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Cassettes- how to load??
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:14:25 -0500

Folks,
I have a Watson Bulk loader ( available everywhere for 20-25 bucks) that has
provisions for loading Leica and Nikon cassettes.
The spool in the cassette has an arrow showing where to insert the tongue of
film- it is held by a spring. I cut the tongue with scissors, open the
cassette, insert the tongue, close the loader, wind, close the cassette with
the knob on the loader for that purpose, take it out, cut my long
eader( again by hand- I have a Prinz cutting template if anybody is
interested....) and it's done. Takes some practice but the Watson Loader has
complete instructions.
Dan