Subject: [Leica] New Non-Studio
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:13:51 -0800

Well, I've been a bit punchy the last couple of months culminating with
a move out of studio I have been in for five years.  A beautiful space
inhabited by several personalities, one of which was so arrogant and
domineering and anal as to leave me permanently disgruntled and
lugubrious.

But I'm gone.  Moved operations to the house where I can walk to the
post office, three coffee houses, numerous restaurants, the only Leica
dealer in San Diego (four blocks), and the ocean (three blocks away).

It's a little tight, but the cat's happy to have me here more (he is
snoozing in a shaft of sunlight next to the desk).

So I'm starting to feel myself again after a pretty emotional time and
ready to get back to shooting (Monday a family for stock and soon to
Monterey Mexico for a steel mill).  And maybe even being more civil on
the LUG.

donal
- --
Donal Philby