Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica & Contax test
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@imaginet.fr>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 10:28:08 +0100

Hi Eric,

> But the viewfinder is
> terrible. I find it has more in common with "regular" point and shoot
> cameras in that it's like a little periscope rather than a real camera's
> viewfinder.

Beside the fact I see a politically incorrect attack against big nose
persons :-), I must tell the viewfinder was my preferred feature of the
Contax G. The "zoom" idea is a great one and it can be entirely seen by
glass wearers. I wish Leica could do something about that last point.

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)
Lyon, France