Subject: Re: [Leica] contax 645 and M6
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:12:28 -0800

thibault collin wrote:
> Donal,
> a friend of mine did the same thing as you did with the contax 645 and
> ordered one rightaway together with a few lenses! To help financially, he
> eventually sold me an M6 #174....!
You win!  Maybe if I was going to continue to do work needing med
format, I look into it.  Though it would be perfect for portraits.
Polaroid back, fast, lots of frames with 220, the right proportions.
But I see only 35mm ahead.  And probably more Leica.  A good compromise.

donal
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego