Subject: [Leica] Self-timer for M6?
From: "Calvin Seto" <calvin.seto@bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 04:45:21 -0500

I've been looking for a self-timer for my M6 for some time.  The common
wisdom is that the one designed for SM does not work on M6.  I have recently
come across one that renews my hope:  it looks different (the end that
attaches to the shutter release) and the owner claims it would work for the
"old" M cameras.  The strange thing is that he also believes that does not
apply to M6.  Since both my camera and Hove guide are 1000 miles away at the
moment, any clarification would be much appreciated.

Calvin