Subject: Re: [Leica] Self-timer for M6?
From: Edward Kowaleski <edwardkg@umd.umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:44:36 -0500 (EST)

I have been able to use the Leica Self-Timer (#14003-APDOO) with the M6 by
using an adapter that threads onto the self timer and then provides a
threaded stem to attach to the M6 cable release.  I believe that the
apater is a #14088 - OZTNO but I am not sure.  In any event, it works,
sort of.

By "sort of" I mean that I can attach the self-time to the camera and fire
it off once but I have to remove the self-timer completely and re-attach
it
to fire again.  It probably has something to do with the M6 shbutter
popping the relase back up or an adjustment on the self-timer.  No matter,
the few times I have used it (usually in a static situation where I want
the self-timer to act as a cable release) it has worked well.
 Hope this helps.  Ed Kowaleski