Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Leica & Contax test reversal by Eric
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 07:24:36 -0600

At 11:44 AM 3/30/99 +0100, you wrote:
>and my wife finds the rumble to be much more
>'stimulating' than
>the buzz of a ''500 lb radioactive bumble bee''!

Shoot, Norman,

NOW have gotten me interested in a Harley.

See, if the G2 could get me women, I'd be on one like nothing flat! :-)

Or I guess I should say chicks, since we're talking Harleys. :-)

>p.s. - Eric, one of these days soon I'll be returning to the Puget Sound
>area, since my
>temporary assignment to England is almost over.  I'd like to buy you a beer
>someday,

Thanks, I'd like to meet you too. I'm hoping I might end up in the Pacific
Northwest in the not too distant future.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.