Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: LEICAFLEX SL 2 FOR SALE
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:54:42 -0600

At 06:08 AM 3/31/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Post what you want, when you want. And lets stop trying to restrict what
>others have to say.

The whole point of us wanting sales to be restricted to Fridays, was to
avoid cluttering up the list. Right? And the composition of the group
hasn't changed that much. It was only a year or so ago. But the fear was
more on dealers. But some people, like Walt, do it just to tweak other
people. Reminds me of some junior high kids I used to counsel.

If people were to act like mature adults, then it would be a lot less fun,
maybe, but it might also mean some people have learned to show respect, and
act like something more than contrarian junior high kids.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!