Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica and motorbikes
From: Alexander <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 01:30:36 +0300

- --------------4B6603D55E3F16CB58DC711A

> No Triumphs were not as reliable as a Nikon, I would say it was the Bronica
> S2 of bikes.

It looks like you guys dont know much about bikes! The new Triumphs are as reliable as it gets and definately not
"backwards controls". I am sure mine will outlive my R8 in fact (assuming I outlive both) :-)
those babies are for real riding. I take the trophy out and head in any direction, when I find a spot I like, I shut
down the engine, take my camera(s) out, and SHOOT!

- --------------4B6603D55E3F16CB58DC711A

<pre>No Triumphs were not as reliable as a Nikon, I would say it was the Bronica
S2 of bikes.

>I couldn't help noticing this thread about HD's and BMW's and Japanese&nbsp;
>bikes. I have a Triumph Trophy,

Ah, isn't that the Nikon of bikes? (The controls are backwards?) :-)

Eric Welch</pre>