Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and motorbikes
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 16:35:42 -0800

I rode a Vespa in the 80's for about 8 years one year all seasons as my
'64 Renault Caravelle was in hock. (Got a windshield) I also have an
ongoing project of people manly guys with their scooters mainly but not
all European which I've shot on plus x and flash fill with my Blad
mainly with my 50. All printed mainly full frame black border. It is my
most successful self imposed project as I've had shows in better
galleries as a result of it and sold prints to collectors and so on.
But with middle age I felt my luck run out on those death traps besides
I like walking (with camera). Cameras don't like it when you roll your
bike. I'd rather smell the roses and still have use of my legs.
Any twirps out there into scooters?
A Vespa is the Rollei 35 of Bikes!? or Pen F halfframe!? Robot!
Mark :-) Rabiner