Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: rogue posting?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 16:56:47 -0800

Roger Beamon wrote:

> On 31 Mar 99, paulm.franz@ps.ge.com wrote, at least in part:
>
> > If "For Sale" Friday had come up
> > for a vote, I would have petitioned for a change of day.
>
> If FS posts on *any* day had come up when I was subscribed, I'd
> have been against them entirely! The INTERNET offers
> multitudinous vehicles for selling gear. Yeah, I know all the
> arguments about the convenience of doing it here. Bye the bye,
> do you guys think for a moment that the off day FS posting is to
> give the list subscribers a first chance at the item. C'mon, the
> owner wants to sell it, period!
>
> The thing that we must be aware of is that this is not a
> democratically run list. Brian is GOD, pure and simple. It is about
> time that GOD steps in and makes a policy statement and then
> enforces it! Me, I'll go with GOD. (Funny eh, Walt?)
> --
I'm Glad its Brian that is God and not Whoppi Goldberg! Even Billy
Crystal is better than her! "Life of Brian" by Monty Python is one of my
favorite movies but won nothing!
And not to get too Hippy Dippy but:
GOD IS DOG SPELLED BACKWARD!!!
Don't you wish life was that simple! (I've never met the real god)
Woody Allen says he's hiding in Paraguay.
Well I think God should start kicking Ass! Are you aloud to say "Ass."
IF not he should kick mine!
I agree with you and the whole FS Deal. I think FS stands for two of the
better well used expletive obvious deletives. A good portion of the
people here humor us so they can sell their Cr%#.
Now that I know that at least here there really is a God we need a list
of Commandments, a short one. Where's Charten Heston when you need him?
Mark Rabiner
I'll go with GOD!
Special Effects!!!