Subject: Re: [Leica] which M for me
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:32:19 -0500

At 08:03 PM 3/31/99 -0600, you wrote:

>Could any of you out there tell me if I would be less pleased with a dual
>stroke M3 as opposed to the single stroke model.  I don't think the earlier
>style would bother me.  Do any of you have a reason as to why I wouldn't
>like an earlier one?  Any one I get will get the overhaul treatment.
>
>gck

Gary -

I love mine and never have a problem remembering to double-stroke it.
Somehow the "feel" of the camera reminds me to cock it twice.  The rewind
knob on mine broke several years ago - (my fault - it jammed and I tried to
force it).  I had that repaired and the camera has worked perfectly since.
I'm rough on cameras and this one is tougher than the other M's I have.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/