Subject: Re: [Leica] Loading the M6
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 23:07:26 -0600

At 05:01 PM 3/31/99 -0700, you wrote:
>baseplate drawing, make sure it is parallel, slam the door, lock the
>baseplate home, glance at the rewind knob and continue
>shooting! Flawless!

Roger,

Congratulations! You got it. Now you will know one more reason why the M6
is such a pleasure to use. The more I use it, the more I love it. In fact,
for the past three days I've worked, except for a soccer (football for
non-Yankee folks) game today, and a fire and car wreck, I think I've used
my M6 exclusively.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

My computer's sick. I think my modem is a carrier.