Subject: Re: [Leica] I missed it.
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:47:14 -0500

Claes-

Really, stating that it was set up is no smear on his reputation! I am sure
we all set up shots at times ( c'mon baby, work with me! Talk to the camera!
Turn to your left!)
It was a very nice evocative shot, and if he had to take a little time to
set it up, call it art rather than photojournalism. I still admire his
ability to visualize what he wanted, and to get it- it still is an effective
vision!

I don't consider it any more disengenuous than the landscape photographer
who moves around to get the best shot of a scene, or the portrait
photographer who poses the subject.

Dan