Subject: Re: [Leica] I missed it.
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:55:01 -0500

Eric-
I can see your point, for the photojournalist, but as a person who does
photography to convey what I see in a scene, I have no shame to have someone
stop, be still a moment, and shoot!
I shoot from the hip at times, but then again I am not constrained by the
standards of a PJ, as I am sure a lot of our fellow LUGgers are not.
And I bet that you are not a PJ 25 hours out of the day( I hope you're not-
you don't seem to be too 'one dimensional'), and I hope that you take a shot
or two just for the simple pleasure of capturing friends, your fellow man
and family at a specific time and place...! Even if you have to say, "hold
it a second!"
Dan